Tuesday 9 April 2013

New Blog!

So this is my new blog as a place to talk about my migraines.  I'll be talking about how they affect me, how they affect the people around me, what I'm doing to try to improve them, my journey through treatments with my doctors, things I learn about them and anything else relating to them that I want to share.

From discovering other people's blogs recently, I've shared their words with friends and found my friends have gained a greater understanding of what I'm going through so I thought a place to put down my own thoughts would be a good idea.

I'll be recommending other blogs which I've found interesting, helpful or insightful so if you're interested in more beyond my blog then you'll know where to go.

For now, I'm going to spend some time thinking about what I want to talk about first, and as I'm currently on a migraine hangover then now probably isn't the perfect time as I don't tend to think all the straight through pain.

In the meantime, please bookmark me (or RSS or whatever the cool kids are doing these days) and comments are always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment